Upholstery linen fabrics are a great option for anyone looking for a durable, comfortable, beautiful, and eco-friendly alternative. By its very nature, linen exudes effortless style and works great in an interior design scheme that emphasizes a relaxed look. However, we think nearly anyone can benefit from adding linen furniture into any interior design scheme. Why not mix velvet with linen and the other way around? Our linen fabric is blended with viscose to make the fabric softer, stronger, and less prone to stretch and wrinkles. Several of our favorite collections is now available in two linen fabrics, Antique White and Papyrus. Keep scrolling to learn all about how to take care of them. If you still have questions regarding maintenance, do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email or giving us a call. Wanna see and feel our linen fabrics? Order a free Fabric Sample here.
- Routine maintenance helps keep your upholstered furniture in perfect condition.
- Vacuum clean the upholstery regularly to keep the fabric in good shape and prevent dust.
- Remove spills and other accidental stains as soon as possible, but never with harsh soaps or detergents. The best way to remove spills is to soft the blot with a dry cloth but avoid rubbing and putting pressure on the fabric. In the case of an old and dried up stain use a specialized stain cleaner. Follow the instruction on the packaging and always try the solution on a small, hidden area first.
- Be careful with jeans that can transfer color onto the fabric: this may be unfixable.
- To maintain the original softness and resilience of the cushions, hand fluff and reverse the cushions regularly.
- Avoid exposure to excessive sunlight and don’t expose your seating to scratches from pets or sharp objects.