Glass & Mirror
We have from the very beginning, for many reasons, been enthusiastic about mirror glass and tempered glass in our design. You find the materials back in a few of Ruth & Joanna’s very first pieces, such as Big Square Table and Wing Coffee Table. The materials enhance the ambiance of the room and create an illusion of a larger space. They can also lift the look of the other materials that accompany furniture, such as stainless steel or marble. View and shop selected products within the material category, and learn more about how to take care of your new favorite piece down below. If you have any questions regarding the maintenance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Use appropriate glass cleaning solutions and a microfiber cloth for cleaning glass surfaces and mirrors.
- First, remove any dust and other non-sticky spills. Then, spray water onto the surface; plain hot water works best since it leaves no streaks. Wipe the glass surface or mirror with a microfiber cloth.
- Use straight vinegar to clean up spills or remove stubborn stains. Dry with a clean microfiber cloth.
- If you are using a chemical cleaner, take care not to spill it on any of the surrounding finishes.
- Never use abrasive materials as they may cause scratches on the surface.
- Avoid dragging objects across the surface and take care not to place hard and sharp objects directly on the glass and mirror. We recommended using coasters and place felt pads under accessories.